Department of Koumarabhritya (Ayurveda Paediatrics) of SDM Institute of Ayurveda and hospital, Bengaluru is conducting “Swarnamutha prashana” program every month on the auspicious nakshatra(“lunar mansion” or sectors along the ecliptic) of Pushya.
- Swarnamrutha prashana (nano gold therapy fortified with herbs, honey and clarified butter) is a modified way of traditional gold licking.
- Children aged 0-16 are eligible to take Swarnamrutha prashana
Benefits of this are:
- To boost overall health and immunity of children
- To improve intellect and academic performance.
- Marked improvement is observed in preventing recurrent manifestations of fever, cough, cold, tonsillitis, pharyngitis etc.
- Significant improvement is found in height, weight and general growth and development of children.
- The administration of this immune booster drops for a period of 21 months shows remarkable change in enhancing the overall growth and development of the child.
Places where we provide Swarnamruta Prashana in Bangalore
|Place||Contact Address||Contact Number|
|Anchepalya, Kumbalagodu||SDM Institute of Ayurveda and Hospital, Kumbalagodu, Bangalore||9741897124|
|Kengeri Satellite Town||SDM Ayurveda Hospital, Annexe Branch, Jagajyothi Layout, Nagadevanahalli||9741831173|
|Rajarajeshwari Nagar||Shri Matha Ayurvedic Centre, No:771, 60 Feet Road, 5th Stage, 2nd Phase, BEML Layout, Near Busstand, RR Nagar||9741897124|
|Basavanagudi||Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Auditorium, Bull Temple Road, Near Dodda Ganapathi Temple||9741897124|
Schedule of Swarnamruthaprashana 2023