Ayurveda determines beauty by understanding Prakriti (Body constitution), Sara (structural predominance), Samhanana (compactness of body), Twak (skin completion), Pramana (body proportions and measurement) and Dirghayu lakshana (scales of long life).
Cosmetology is the science of alternation of appearance and modification of beauty. Any substance or preparation intended to be placed in contact with the various external parts of human body (epidermis, hair, nails, lips, and external genitals) or with the teeth and mucous membrane of oral cavity with a view exclusively or mainly to cleaning them, changing their appearance and/or correcting body odors and /or protecting them or keeping them in good condition.
WHY AYURVEDA COSMETOLOGY?
- Long history of safe human usage, not tested on animals.
- The human body responds well to natural substances and has a resistance to synthetic ones.
- The skin and scalp are influenced at the cellular level, helping to improve normal function.
- Promotes the capacity to absorb products.
- Restores the normal pH balances.
- Herbs have a mild effect but have powerful & specific healing properties.
- Particularly suited to skin and hair care.
- Natural fragrances of flower and herbal extracts help to calm the nerves and induce relaxation.
SERVICES PROVIDED AT OUR OJAS COSMETOLOGY CLINIC
- Ayurvedic treatments for Skin care with different complaints such as Acne, pigmentation, skin tan, sun burns, dry and lustreless skin, excess body hair
- The specially customized treatments aim hair related disorders like Dandruff, Dry hairs, Hair fall, alopecia, scalp infections and allergies .
- We make purely herbal specialized preparations for skin care and hair care treatments.
- We use different stone like Rose quartz and Jade Gua Sha rollers for improving blood and lyphphatic circulation. These rollers with Soundharya oils help to eliminate toxins all over the face, jawline and neck to even out skin tone.
- Our special treatments eliminate under eye bags, puffiness and dark circles.
- We have fish spa to stimulate the blood circulation in feet and a great stress buster.
For further details: Dr Divya Stuvert, 9481028050