1st Year BAMS
2nd Year BAMS
|1st year BAMS – 2016||27 Ranks|
|1st Year BAMS – 2017||18 Ranks|
|2nd Year BAMS- 2017||13 Ranks|
- 2nd Year BAMS students, Govind and group and Nityashree and group won 1st prize and 2nd prize respectively in Model making during ‘ Ahara Manthana’, National level Seminar on Ayurvedic dietetics and Nutrition at SDM Ayurveda college & Hospital, Udupi.
- Bhramara Bhat, 2nd year BAMS, SDMIAH, won 1st prize in poster presentation organized by Karnataka cancer society on the occasion of World No Tobacco day – 2017
- Chaitra and Trupthi , 1st year BAMS, SDMIAH, won 3rd prize in poster presentation organized by Karnataka cancer society on the occasion of World No Tobacco day – 2017
- Saradha M K, 3rd year BAMS, bagged 2nd prize in quiz competition and Ishwar Keerthi, 3rd year BAMS, bagged 2nd prize in shloka recitation competition held at Sadhanamorganized by Ayurveda Academy
- Saradha MK bagged 2nd prize in Debate in Inter Ayurveda College competitions organized by Ayurveda Academy
Guest Lectures and Workshops
- Guest Lecture on Cervical Cancer Awareness and early detection – Dr Sheela V Mane, gave a guest lecture to all the faculty, physicians and nursing staff on Cervical cancer awareness and early detection on 1st Sep 2017.
- Senthamil SelvanM.Sc, M.Phil, Administrative Director, Division of Integrative Medicine Vetha Center for Transdisciplinary Studies, Newark, USA visited our Institution and conducted a guest lecture on Yoga, Ayurveda and Siddha in integrative remedical care of Irritable Bowel syndrome
- Dr Geetha, gynaecologist of Bangalore delivered a guest lecture on major clinical conditions affecting women’s health and approaches for early detection and management of breast cancer and cervical cancer on Women’s day
- Sharadha M K, 3rd Year BAMS bagged 2nd prize in State level Hridayavabodinishloka recitation competition held at SDM Ayurveda college, Udupi in association with Himalaya drug company.
- 3 students presented papers in National conference on “Conservation, cultivation and utilization of Medicinal and aromatic crops” from the department of horticulture, Mudigere on 25TH AND 26TH of April 2018
- 15 students participated in Swasthamasa-2018 held at Ayurveda Academic ,Chamrajpet -Ms.Sharadha bagged 3rd Prize in Pick & Speak, Ms.Kavana Hegde Bagged 2nd prize in Shloka competition
Guest Lectures and Workshops
- Guest lecture on “Basics of ECG and X-Ray” from Dr.Mahesh, Associate Professor, SKAMC, Bengaluru was held for 2nd and 3rd year BAMS students from Department of Roganidana and Vikruthivijnana on May 15th 2018
- Guest lecture on “Concept of ojus and immunity” from Dr. Ravi Bhat, Assistant Professor, SDM College of Ayurveda, Udupi was organized by department of Shareera Kriya for 1st year students on 4th June 2018
- Guest lecture on “Diet in Ayurveda” from Dr. Rekha B V, Associate professor, JSS Ayurveda Medical College by department of Swasthavrutta for 3rd year students in June 2018
- Guest lecture on “Rasa Kalpas in Vandyatwa and other common gynecological disorders” from Dr. Gopikrishna, HOD, Department of Rasa Shastra and Baishajya Kalpana was organized by department of PTSR for 3rd year students
- A guest lecture on the topic awareness of usage of social media in propagation of Ayurveda was conducted for students and staff by Dr. Kishore kumar, senior research fellow, CCRAS through ministry of AYUSH on 26th Oct 2018
- Guest lecture conducted by Dr. U K Krishna, Director, Nippon Ayurveda University, Tokyo, Japan for 1stand 4th year students in December 2018
- Seed Ball workshop was conducted for 2nd year students by Department of DravyaGuna in collaboration with Mr. Srikanth, coordinator, NGO-UthistaBharatha and NSS, SDMIAH, Bengaluru
Academic &Extra curricular
- Results of September 2018 university exams were published. 2nd year secured 11 distinctions and 3rd year secured 3 distinctions.
- Pooja Hiremath, 3rd year student won 1st Prize in solo dance, Mr. Gurumurthy and Mr. Raghavendra, 2nd year students won 2nd prize in face painting and Ms. Anagha, 3rd year student won 2nd prize in solo song in SDM INSIGNIA, A national level Techo-cultural fest conducted by SDM College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad
- Riddesh Bharadwaj, 3rd year won Silver medal in National Mix Martial Art championship, Maharashtra
Guest Lectures and Workshops
- “Hands on training workshop on scientific writing” was conducted. On 25th January 2019. Thirty delegates from various colleges participated. Dr. NS Harinarayana and DrJyothiNagamurthi were the resource persons.
- A guest lecture was delivered by Dr. Sreelal, Head of Research department, Vaidyaratnam on standardization of Ayurveda products for 2nd year students.
- Guest lecture by Dr. Srinidhi R , Associate Professor was conducted by Department of Agada tantra for 3rd year students on 15th March 2019 on the topic ‘Dermatological manifestation of Visha and its management using Agada Yogas’
- Guest lecture for 3rd BAMS students was organized by the Dept of Agada Tantra on the topic ‘Medico legal autopsy procedure’ by Dr Pradeep MV, Professor & HOD, Dept of Forensic & Toxicology, Chamarajanagar Institute of Medical Science Chamarajanagar
- Department of Kaumarabhritya organized Guest lecture for Third year BAMS students on 17thJuly on the topic ‘Behavioral disorders in children’ by Kripakaran (Assistant Professor, Dept of Kaumarabhritya, Sri Sri Ayurveda Medical college and Research centre, Bengaluru).
- Department of Kaumarabhritya organized Guest lecture for Third year BAMS students on 20/07/2019 from 9.30-10.30 am on the topic ‘Childhood Autism” by Anjana.J (Assistant Professor, Dept of Kaumarabhritya, Astanga Ayurveda chikitsalayam and vidyapeetham, Palakkad).
- 1st Institutional ethics committee meeting and framing of standard operating procedure for the IEC was done.
- Guest lecture by Mrs. Paramashivaiah, Bio-statistician on “ Introduction to Medical statistics” was organized by Department of Research for 4th year studentson 26th June 2019
- Guest lecture by Dr. Priya, Assistant Professor, Bapuji Ayurveda College on “Research updates on Rasa panchaka” organized by Department of Dravya Guna for 2nd year students on 28th June 2019
- Guest lecture conducted by Dr. U K Krishna, Director, Nippon Ayurveda University, Tokyo, Japan for 4th year students on the Topic – Importance of Agni in Ayurveda on 16th August 2019