To provide exclusive and extensive Hands on Training to the students to make them aware of the practical approach, differentiate between theory and practical aspect and to observe changes on daily basis.
The practical exposure to the students given with respect to OPD, Panchakarma Procedures, preparation of Panchakarma Yogas and observation of IPD patients to analyse the efficacy of Panchakarma treatment and to Educate and encourage the students and the public to undergo Rutu Shodhana for healthy society.
We are committed to provide the quality education and skilled training to students of next surgical generation
- We strive to deliver best to every patient every day
- We embrace change and work to improve in all directions in a fiscally responsible manner
- To provide peerless training and surgical knowledge to all students
- To inculcate the habit of innovation and up-gradation in department
- Importance for the para-surgical procedures of Ayurveda
- Integrated approach towards providing surgical health