The department of Shalakyatantra deals with understanding the pathophysiology, diagnosis and management of diseases occurring above the clavicle. Viz. Diseases of eyes, ears, nose, throat, head and neck. Since this branch of ayurveda deals with the most vulnerable and minute parts various specialized instruments and techniques are used for diagnosis and treatment. These structures are vulnerable to diseases which are progressive with complication by nature. So preserving the structure and functional integrity of parts above the clavicle is given prime importance in Ayurveda with daily routine, seasonal routine and seasonal cleansing for its sustainability.
- Our efforts are dedicated to impart quality and value based education to raise the satisfaction level of all the students.
- Our strength is directed to create competent professionals and service to mankind
- Our endeavour is to provide all possible support to promote research and evidence based documentation
- Importance of Eye donation and Eye pledging
- One of Eye collection centre under the name Drishti Dhanvantari
- Set with complete teaching aid as a part of Structural & functional understanding, Diagnostic and therapeutic approach through Models, Charts, Instruments and specimens
- Creating awareness about importance of Sense organs and treatment in Ayurveda through Camps, Talks in institution and public awareness programs
- Guest lectures from different field for thorough knowledge of diagnosis and treatment
- Hand on training on Kriyakalpa, Sthanika upakrama, and Parasurgical procedures during practical classes.
- Case taking and case presentation with day to day follow-up are given importance for each and every student to excel them in treating the speciality cases