Kaumarabhritya department aims at improving the health of the children across the globe with upliftment of future population . Department provides an academic and clinical learning experience about the common problem encountered in navajatha shishu, Bala and Kumara that will enable scholars to be competent in Child health care system. Department also supports creative learning , research activity and community health activities.
To create a community with adept, prospective and responsive parenthood through healthy children and adolescents
- To create a healthy generation through novel native evidence based child care practices.
- To improve nutrition, immunity and health through time tested Ayurvedic resources
- To achieve academic excellence in Kaumarabhritya
- To promote clinical practice of Kaumarabhritya
- To treat common childhood illnesses through simple Ayurvedic Medicines• To develop evidence based research data on various practices of Kaumarabhritya
- To develop globally acceptable standard treatment protocols.
- Providing immunity boosters including swarnamrutha prashana
- Disease specific yogasana for children
- Nutritional care
- Adolescent education
- Training in basic life saving measures
- Encouraging for student research projects, Publication and scientific presentation